We are excited to host you for our in-person VIP consortium later this month! As you prepare to travel, below are a few important items to know.
|Click here for the Agenda|
Travel Reimbursement Documentation: A form was mailed to those who RSVPed to begin the reimbursement process. As a reminder, the NSF grant will reimburse airfare (or if driving to Atlanta, ground transportation) for up to two participants from each institution unless other arrangements have been made. The hotel will be direct billed, so information for your room will not be needed on this form. We will ONLY provide reimbursement for the Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center. Please, bring all receipts for reimbursement with you to the consortium meeting to provide to Keyonia Holland. Receipts and other supporting documentation can be printed at the GTHCC business center if needed. Please, send the attached form back to Keyonia Holland by Friday May 13, 2022 or, if possible, before the start of the VIP consortium.
Travel from Airport to Hotel: The transportation to and within GT page has instructions on how to get to and around campus (MARTA and the GT trolley).
Parking: Parking directions to the Global Learning Center can be found here
Internet Access: Georgia Tech uses EduRoam services. If your institution does not use EduRoam, the Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center provides complimentary Wi-Fi that extends to the Georgia Global Learning Center (although there are sometimes slight interruptions in services).
Social Media: If you plan to participate in the virtual community for the conference (either before you arrive or while you are with us), use and follow #VIPConsortium on your chosen platform. Representatives from GT will be posting with that hashtag throughout the meeting.
Meals & Snacks:
- Complimentary continuous coffee break after lunch: GT Hotel, 2nd floor break area (please wear nametag)
- Complimentary lunch: GT Hotel restaurant. Lunch service begins at 11:00am and ends at 1:00pm, so you can come at any time during that window. Name tags will not have been issued yet, so please let them know you are with the VIP Consortium.
- Guests will be responsible for their own dinner Wednesday evening.For a list of restaurants near the hotel, please click on the link below.
Restaurants Near GTHCC
- Thursday & Friday Day:
- Complimentary continental breakfast: Global Learning Center, 2nd floor.
- Complimentary continuous coffee break: Global Learning Center, 2nd floor.
- Thursday Evening:
- Complimentary dinner: GT Hotel, 1st floor.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Keyonia Holland.
Until we meet at the consortium - Safe travels to Atlanta!
|Documents||transportation to and within GT||Form: External Committee Member Info for Reimbursement|